Kaitlyn's Imagination Has Run Wild: An Introduction
Kaitlyn's Imagination Has Run Wild
it's random, it's crazy, it's kaitlyn's imagination   
Sunday, November 25, 2007
An Introduction
My Imagination has been known to run quite wild. It seems to always spurt out random thoughts, ideas, and even the occasional Harry Potter fan fic. This is a place for me to express how I veiw my life in words in any format that you could possibly think of... not that i'll write in every form but I can be emensilly crazy about how I express myself. Using the big SAT words or the little isty bitzy ones... you'll find it all. And not all of it might make sense but hey like I said my imagination has run wild.
posted by Imaginer @ 5:22 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Imaginer
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

= )

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER