Kaitlyn's Imagination Has Run Wild: you would think...
Kaitlyn's Imagination Has Run Wild
it's random, it's crazy, it's kaitlyn's imagination   
Monday, November 26, 2007
you would think...
that after a while people, certain people, would begin to realize that when it comes to certain things like family, and people in general, I know what I'm talking about. Yet time after time there are those certain people who just refuse to listen to my advice and instead of making it easier on themselves, they go straight out and do it anyways. Oi. Talk about frustrating. I mean, there is alot of stuff that I'm really stpuid about, but you should know that when I'm giving advice, it's usually good advice, stuff that I've learned over the years...


otherwise I wouldn't be saying a thing at all.

I mean when a friend starts complaining about how she has to go visit family that she probably hasn't seen since she was little and continues to say that they're horrible people, i'm bound to say something along the lines of "How do you know that for sure?" And what I get in response is her complaining and complaining about how I don't know a thing about anything. I said, they're your family, you'll have fun. She said I was crazy and I shouldn't talk about things I don't know anything about.

When she got back, she said she had a blast.

I've continued to give advice to this friend and she continues to ignore it and everytime my advice has been, well, beneficial. So all I can say it that I'm fed up with being told that I don't know a thing about people and life, and now I'm sure that if this continues I'm going to loose a friend.
posted by Imaginer @ 7:15 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Imaginer
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

= )

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER