Kaitlyn's Imagination Has Run Wild: Fan-Fictions... they rule my life.
Kaitlyn's Imagination Has Run Wild
it's random, it's crazy, it's kaitlyn's imagination   
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Fan-Fictions... they rule my life.
Definition.
Fan Fiction: Also more commonly known as FF or FanFic. They are stories, poems, songs, etc. That are about a cretain book, movie, tv show, manga, etc. They are written by fans of a certain book, movie, tv show, manga, etc. and can be found on many various websites.

This "Fan Fiction" has ruled my life for the past year. Many would call my affair with fan fiction an addiction.

My "drug," Fan Fiction, of choice has been Harry Potter for over a year now. I write it, I read it, I critque it. I'm in love with it.

There came a point last year that my addiction began to seriously effect my life. My GPA dropped from a 3.4 to a 2.1 I had F's in two classes and a D in my AP class. Fortunately for me I was able to pull myself out of my hole before it was to late.

I love fan-fictin with a passion. It hasn't been all bad for me either.

Ever since I started to write and read fan fiction I learned how to improve my writting and reading comprehension. Two things that I had always had difficulty with in the past. And now I am proud to say that I have gotten an A+ on every time write and essay I have written since the start of my addiction. I loev my fan fiction depsite what it has done to my life and hey you know what they say...

The first step is admitting you have a problem.


To view fan fiction written by me visit:

Kaitlyn's Fan Fics
posted by Imaginer @ 10:40 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Imaginer
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

= )

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER