Kaitlyn's Imagination Has Run Wild: the perfect cure
Kaitlyn's Imagination Has Run Wild
it's random, it's crazy, it's kaitlyn's imagination   
Saturday, December 22, 2007
the perfect cure
so, here i am late at night...

hours before we leave to go to my grandparents for the holidays...

crying...

don't ask me why...

but i just don't want next year to come

and i've realized that it's just around the corner.

anyways...

I at least have discovered my perfect cure for these tears today.

Chocolate milk and a funny harry potter fanfic

a draco/hermione one of course!

I don't feel entirely one hundred percent grand.

But I feel better than I did 20 minutes ago.
posted by Imaginer @ 12:07 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Imaginer
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

= )

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER