Kaitlyn's Imagination Has Run Wild: Emily Dickinson and Walt Witman go on a Date
Kaitlyn's Imagination Has Run Wild
it's random, it's crazy, it's kaitlyn's imagination   
Saturday, December 8, 2007
Emily Dickinson and Walt Witman go on a Date
That's the title of the short stry that everyone in my English class have to write. At first I was "YES! a short story about a cuple this will be so easy!" but now that i've acctually started writing it, it's been proved to be really tricky. And there has never been a story that I couldn't conquer.

Emily Dickinson and Walt Witman go on a Date?

Well I must give my teacher kudo's for the creativity! But I'm hoping that this is one story that doesn't put me in my place. (AFTER ALL IT'S FOR A GRADE!)
posted by Imaginer @ 7:31 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Imaginer
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

= )

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER