Kaitlyn's Imagination Has Run Wild: My Birthday...
Kaitlyn's Imagination Has Run Wild
it's random, it's crazy, it's kaitlyn's imagination   
Thursday, November 29, 2007
My Birthday...

is today! I must say I am indeed excited. :) After all I am turning 16! Whoot! I'ts all very, very, cool.

So this blog, is a thank you to all the people who have given me things, including all the hugs and phone calls and such that I'll do throughout the day.

<3

Pink Poodle stuffed animal and "a star" - David - David I love them so much! i've now dubbed the poodle as Cinnimon (or poody if you're david lol) cause she smells like cinnimon! did you know that? yeah. Thanks David I love them!
My New Converses - my parents ... I love them so much they are so adorable!
My Fudgies - Kristin. OMG Kristin they taste DELIOUS! I love them so much!
Monty Python and the Holy Grail - Kristin - OMG hecka funny! I love it!
Bag and Headband - Aunt Sharon - OMG! I absolutley adore the bag! it's so cute! and the headbead looks so cute too! I love it all!
Harry Potter Blanket - Emma - THANK YOU EMMA! It's so fluffy and soft. I love it!
iPod - my parents - THANK YOU!!! IT'S BLUE AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL! *glomps*
universal gift cards - mom, dad, grammy and papa, and grampa and susu - THANK YOU! lord knows i needed them... (i broke) now i'm gonna go buy lots of cute and adorable stuff! YAY!

Thanks to every body!

<3 Kaitlyn
posted by Imaginer @ 11:13 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Imaginer
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

= )

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER