Kaitlyn's Imagination Has Run Wild: Jingle Ball 2007
Kaitlyn's Imagination Has Run Wild
it's random, it's crazy, it's kaitlyn's imagination   
Saturday, December 1, 2007
Jingle Ball 2007
So last night David, Emma (my sister), her bestfriend Kaelin, and my mommy, and me went to Jingle Ball 2007 Night 1.

There were four bands there three of which I love. Cute Is What We Aim For, Plain White T's, Gym Class Heros, and Fall Out Boy.

I had a ton of fun last night, both David and me jumping up and down, laughing, trying to talk to eachother even though we couldn't hear eachother and then getting really frustrated with one another. It was a blast. i'm glad that David had fun to, after all he wasn't entirely sure about going in the first place.

So i thank 107.9 for having the concert every year, cause it was a BLAST!
posted by Imaginer @ 1:53 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Imaginer
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

= )

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER