Kaitlyn's Imagination Has Run Wild: Blah...
Kaitlyn's Imagination Has Run Wild
it's random, it's crazy, it's kaitlyn's imagination   
Friday, November 30, 2007
Blah...
that's what today kinda is... just blah.

It doesn't help that today is going by rather slowly cause I'm looking foward to tonight.

I mean I'm going to a concert with David (a.k.a. one of the besties) and my mom and my sister and her best friend (Kaelin).

Sigh... stupid school...

It lasts to long.

At least I'll have a buddy to walk all the way home with for once!

YAY!

That is exciting. Go buddies! Woot

yeah

so today's post is just random junk but hey that's cool. It's a post!

*cabbagepatches*

Anyways... more about tonight.

So we're all going to Jingle Ball. Which is a concert that is held by one of the local radio staions. And has one of my favorite bands playing! YAY! Fall Out Boy. It's all very exciting. So I'm hoping that it will be as awesome as I think it'll be!

<<3 Kaitlyn
posted by Imaginer @ 10:59 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Imaginer
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

= )

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER