Kaitlyn's Imagination Has Run Wild: DON'T PUSH THE YELLOW TAPE!
Kaitlyn's Imagination Has Run Wild
it's random, it's crazy, it's kaitlyn's imagination   
Monday, December 3, 2007
DON'T PUSH THE YELLOW TAPE!
So today in video class, we're preparing to learn how to do interviews for our school's broadcast. Something we've been "preparing" to do since the begining of the year. Great.

I really had signed up for Video to do learn all the cool animation stuff and programing, not how to run a news broadcast. You take what you can get I guess. But still, I really want to learn how to do animation.

Oh, woe is me.

= )
posted by Imaginer @ 10:31 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Imaginer
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

= )

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER