Kaitlyn's Imagination Has Run Wild: Phantom
Kaitlyn's Imagination Has Run Wild
it's random, it's crazy, it's kaitlyn's imagination   
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Phantom
Ah, the Phantom of the Opera. It is such a good musical and I've seen a lot of musicals. But this one is by far my favorite now. (State Fair holding the top postion previously). Ah, the confusion if you feel sorry for the Phantom or if you just want him to bugger off captivates me. Gosh, I love it. So now I say to all of you.

GO SEE IT!

Cause from the poll I've taken hardly anybody has!

So yes go see it please.

<3
posted by Imaginer @ 7:19 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Imaginer
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

= )

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER