Kaitlyn's Imagination Has Run Wild: gah i'm starving...
Kaitlyn's Imagination Has Run Wild
it's random, it's crazy, it's kaitlyn's imagination   
Friday, January 11, 2008
gah i'm starving...
stupid bagel takes forever to cook... gah....

anyways...

it has come to be i have another NEW favorite movie! YAY!!! It is very exciting.

what movie has stollen my heart you ask?

Well Pirates 3 no doubt, which i was able to see for the first time over winter break!

OH I LOVED IT SO!

in fact i've been so inspired that i have created a banner to display my love of this wonderful movie and is now displayed on my Harry Potter RPG site snitchseeker.com : D (i'm obessed deal with it)



Isn't that pretty??? well i love it.

and now my bagel is DONE! YAY! so I shall leave you for the time being and be back later.

<3

Kaitlyn
posted by Imaginer @ 6:52 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Imaginer
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

= )

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER