Kaitlyn's Imagination Has Run Wild: Cold
Kaitlyn's Imagination Has Run Wild
it's random, it's crazy, it's kaitlyn's imagination   
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Cold
Colds suck.... even when you get to stary home from school and read Harry Potter and NOT go to class.... colds really suck. You feel horrible, your nose is so stuffed up that you can hardly breathe... sleeping in?? oh no.... because you keep waking up about every fifteen minutes so you just give up. Gah... I hate colds... and this is like my fourth one this winter... not cool.

For an ironic twist on my day I did watch Ferris Bueller's Day Off, which put me in a rebelious mood so I had some chocolate milk with my lunch instead of water or milk or OJ. Amazing the depths I will go to satisfy my inner teenage rebelous need.

I do have chior practice tonight except my head is clogged up I can't even talk in the right pitch... let alone sing. So I guess I'll just be sitting in the back with Sidney for the enitre service. Pity... =D

More happy news for me! Homecoming is THIS weekend. Went out and baought my dress and it is in fact very cute, but my head is so conjested! I just hope that it'll go away befor saturday. I can't have my head throbbing while I'm doing the cha cha slide now can I???

Well... all I really have to say for today is.... COLDS SUCK... a lot.
posted by Imaginer @ 6:12 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Imaginer
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

= )

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER