Kaitlyn's Imagination Has Run Wild: Grease Part II & Jr. Prom
Kaitlyn's Imagination Has Run Wild
it's random, it's crazy, it's kaitlyn's imagination   
Friday, February 15, 2008
Grease Part II & Jr. Prom
So I didn't make Grease. Which rather sucks, but is a good thing too I guess because that gives me time to do other things like apply for a job and then be sure I have time to work at the job if I get it!

Yup that's right me and Kristin are applying for a job at Bel Air tomorrow! I'm excited... because if I get said job then I'd have money! Money that is very much need for such things as paying my mom back and Prom! (which is the SAME day as my Science Olympiad competition mind you!!!)

Speaking of Prom there is the ever controversial issue of a D-A-T-E. Gah... so much to think about. Should I ask David? Should I ask Sidney? Should I ask Kyle? Should I just go stag? And each have their pros and cons. All of them being that I have to ask... bugger. I hate having to ask people stuff. It's just not me.

Well I'll have to find a dress too... that should be interesting. I thinking of a ball gown, but mom shoots down all the dresses i like by saying they look like wedding cakes, plus they are SO expensive! But I don't really like any of the other ones.



This one would have to be my favorite by far. It fits the theme well (Arabian Nights) And it's so pretty and it doesn't look like "a wedding cake" the only bummer is that it's SO expensive!

Well I'll have to talk to Alex about everything, and between the two of us prom will be FREAKIN' AWESOME! : )
posted by Imaginer @ 5:43 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Imaginer
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

= )

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER