Kaitlyn's Imagination Has Run Wild: Prom Part III
Kaitlyn's Imagination Has Run Wild
it's random, it's crazy, it's kaitlyn's imagination   
Monday, March 31, 2008
Prom Part III
Dress has been bought! as of yesterday! YAY! It's really pretty and has that ball gown feel to it as well! Which I really like! So prom is this Saturday, same day as my, as well as one of the people I'm going with's, Science Olympiad competition. ACK! craziness... so that means I don't get to go get my hair done or my nails done, and I have to do them myself. *tear* well there is always Senior Ball! Hopefully the competition wont be on the same day as Senior Ball as well next year... cause then my luck would just suck. ALOT. yup. but I love my dress, it makes me feel like Belle from Beauty and the Beast! Which is AWESOME! What is even more awesome, the girls that I'm hanging out with (Alex and Kristin) the three of our dresses put together make the primary colors! we all laughed when we figured that out. Kristin = red Alex = blue and I = yellow! So it's fun-ness with that! Other than that I've been busy working on homework and getting grades higher. :D yup it's been great around here.
posted by Imaginer @ 4:52 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Imaginer
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

= )

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER